AmplideX® FMR1 mPCR
The AmplideX® FMR1 mPCR reagents employ an innovative PCR-only approach for the detection of methylation status in the FMR1 gene. These reagents determine the extent of methylation of each individual allele in both male and female samples, and thus eliminate the need to run tedious and time consuming Southern blots.
- Eliminates the need for Southern blot analysis
- Accurately measures the methylation fraction for each FMR1 allele at higher resolution than Southern blot analysis
- Provides increased sensitivity for the detection of lower abundance mosaic alleles
- Includes spike-in digestion and amplification controls to ensure high performance with every sample
- Designed to complement the AmplideX® FMR1 PCR Reagents